Sunday, April 15, 2018

Showing my age...

So, nobody even uses a camera for pictures anymore, least of all teens,* but since this is a card for a middle-aged person, no one will notice the discrepancy between the camera stickers and Snapchat!


Supplies:
  • Tim Holtz's Black Soot Distress Stain painted in lines on Strathmore watercolor
  • While ink wet, Lindy's Stamp Gang EP in Queen Sheba's Silver added over top and heat-embossed
  • Circle punch from Autumn (thanks!)
  • Sentiment written with a paintbrush in some scribbled Distress Crayon in Black Soot with water
  • Camera stickers from Chris (thanks!) 
  • Red background paper from a DCWV stack
I'd like to share this at the following challenges:
* I hate generalizations... Of course people use cameras, just not most people.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card, perfect for the "middle aged" group. Your printing is awesome, no one would be able to read mine if I tried that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that sentiment is so funny and so true! Great card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, too fun! I’ve got a great camera on my cellphone, but I still want to have an actual camera as well. Eeeek, does it mean I’m now to be considered old??

    ReplyDelete