- The background paper is just a scrap of cardstock left over from an ugly card, LOL
- Stamped with Tim's Scribbles inked with Versamark Dazzle Watermark pad in Champagne then embossed with Ranger EP in Princess Gold
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals sprinkled on using a dry paintbrush. I used Rudolph's Red Nose and Frolic in the Forest Green.
- Tim's paper doll added-- tree colored using Ranger Oregano alcohol ink
- Tim's Metallic holiday quotations added at bottom
That's it! I think I want to make this into a wall-hanging... I love how it turned out!
I'll share this at: