Sunday, August 13, 2017

Shiny greetings

Crafting for my sanity... been a crazy summer, both good and bad, and I'm taking this morning for some craft therapy-- I don't even have the time to spare, but I truly need a few cards, so I can justify it!  I know you know what I mean! (I wrote that yesterday-- finally trying to post some stuff!)

This will go to a friend who needs some uplifting:


This image shows the ooh-ahh factor of the Magicals... 

Supplies:
  • Glitter base from DCWV Serenity stack
  • Metallic watercolor paper by DCWV colored with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals
  • Strathmore watercolor paper cut with my Cricut Explore Air 2 from a design I drew on my screen
  • Sentiment written with a medium Jane Davenport brush pen using DOx in Broken China and Cracked Pistachio
  • Gold sticker sentiments generic from the dollar store... Score!  I love these!

I'll share this with:

11 comments:

  1. I love this. Your colors are gorgeous, and the gold pattern is just perfect. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!
    Judy JUGS DT Challenge Host
    {Judy's Happy Place}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, Mimi, there is shine on your shine on this one and I think it's sensational!! Thanks for playing at JUGS again! I hope you keep taking craftherapy time for yourself!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ! Thanks for participating in my challenge over at Country View Challenges this month ! Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantabulous shiny card Mimi. Love the background and the gorgeous shimmer created here. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, I love the shine! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card Mimi. Real wow factor here. Glad you got some time and also made something for a friend in need. Thanks so much for joining in with our blues and greens challenge over at Country View Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEK! Joy! Love! Love your freeform scribbles in the center, the coolest! Glad you've had some crafty time. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great background work and a very pretty card good luck with our CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, yes! I love the colors and the metal! great to see the contrast of the loose scribble against the bold geometric shapes! Very cool card, that I am sure uplifted the spirits of the recipient! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful card, love the colors and design
    Thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab background!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete