Monday, November 13, 2017

Scribbly Stained Glass Thank Yous

Here are some just lovely CAS cards...



I am IN LOVE with them... want to make about 100,000 of them. Which is your fave?

Supplies and notes:
  • Tim Holtz Scribbles stamp inked with Distress embossing ink then embossed with Recollections EP in black on Strathmore watercolor paper
  • Various Color Bursts and Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals 
  • Popped the entire panels up with 3M dimensional adhesive.  These images distorted the cards, but I assure you that the panels are well-fitted!
  • Sentiment written with a Micron Pen in 05... I tried to match the thickness of the Scribbles line
I'll share these at the following places:

3 comments:

  1. They DO look like they're made of stained glass, I agree! Super in every color, I'd say the first one is more wintery, the second spring or summery and the third more autumn like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Pia
    looks like it is a real stained glass
    great made my friend
    lovely colors too
    cant choose which one is more better than the other one
    Great made Mimi dear
    miss you

    many thanks to joining our challenge at Creative with Stamps this month
    Hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete