Sunday, May 14, 2017

Fishy, fishy...

 Here's this fishy card:

Supplies:

  • Hero Arts fish inked with Dina Wakley's MM palette 
  • Background created by first writing "Happy Birthday" with masking solution, then spraying Dylusions onto Strathmore watercolor paper and then brushing with water. When dry, I added water drops and the bubbles from the HA set.
  • I added a grassy stamp to the bottom to look like sea grass... not sure if I like it...
  • The fish were popped up with dimensional adhesive

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:



6 comments:

  1. What a fun card and I love how you created your watery background for the cute fishes!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM, and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should get this fish set. My nephew Noah turned 10 today, he has a small aquarium and he's really taking care of those fish. I made most of the cards he received today and now I need new fish stamps for his next birthday:) the grass is there as it should be:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love the orange fish with the blue/green background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful background with the popped out fish. Thanks for joking us at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background is so lovely! And I love how the fish pop against it. Thanks for joining us at ATSM. All the very best and hope to see you soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo sweeet
    the BG looks like an aquarium Mimi
    cuute Fish too and nice added of bubbles too
    adorable made my friend
    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete