Monday, April 17, 2017

More Mixed Media

Here's a little offering for More Mixed Media, whose current challenge is AG + yellow:

And here's a close-up:

Supplies and notes:

  • Library catalog base
  • Tim's patchwork stamps inked with Distress Embossing Ink and embossed with Recollections clear EP
  • Colored with LSG Magicals... yum
  • The flower panel was from my stash, popped up with 3M and coated with Distress grazing medium
  • The whole card was mounted on an old index filer card for a little sturdiness

4 comments:

  1. I have got to use these stamps more! I love love love what you've done here!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooow Mimi
    the BG seriously I love the color and all element on there cool BG
    and lovely flowers at top one
    sweet card/tag
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors of the background coordinates so well with the image. I love that you added crackle to it, mine is all dried up since ages ago, now I'm thinking I should get a new one.
    Also, huge thanks for the package, it arrived today. There's so much in it, there's enough for hours of fun and loads of projects to be made from this. There are plenty of things I don't have in my stash that I'd love to try, like the skeleton images. Too bad we're getting guests this weekend, I would've loved to start using these supplies straight away! Thank you so much, it's so kind of you!

    ReplyDelete