Saturday, January 21, 2017

HLS January Christmas

Made this two weeks ago... only just getting around to photographing and posting it:



It was inspired by the Happy Little Stampers January Christmas Challenge:


Supplies:

  • For both the background and the "Joy" I used a combination of Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals and Ken Oliver Color Bursts
  • I used Micron pens for the doodled letters and background.  If you look closely, I also added triple-dots across the background. 
  • The word was popped up with dimensional tape, and that's it!

4 comments:

  1. What a creative and fun Joy card Mimi, and I love the doodles and beautiful colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You doodled the berries and holly leaves yourself? Great idea! This turned out looking both traditional and modern at the same time, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the traditional colours paired with a funky modern design! Love your doodling! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this Mimi
    looks like under the weather
    so feel misterious wih your Background cool cute and love color that not the same on each area..
    great made my friend
    sorry just visiting
    being on 5 DTs is not so fun
    no time to visiting friends blog
    only commenting and making cards for DT
    maybe I will think to quit one Mimi
    I miss your visit too
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete