Sunday, December 18, 2016

JUGS Color Challenge!

I haven't played with JUGs in about a month... here I am!


Here is the challenge (which I love):

Supplies:
  • I had the navy scraps out from the Zombie Santa of yesterday, still next to my paper-cutter
  • The "Happy Holidays" panel was in a stack of holiday word diecuts, cut but unclaimed.
  • I dug in my scrap bin for a piece of orchid cardstock, but I saw the glittery sheet and thought, "YESSSS..."
That's about it!  Pretty darned easy, and I really like the hip look.  Plus, very flat-- easy mailer.


8 comments:

  1. Colour combination aced, Mimi! Loving that sparkle and glimmer!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to JUGS! Wow, Mimi, what a gorgeous card! Loving how you put the colors together, especially that orchid glitter paper! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Love that bold, gold banner! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cas card and match up to our colours this week Mimi. Nice to have you join us again. Hope to see you again in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops! I forgot to say Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooow Mimi
    so great using the color combo
    I love that sparkly paper
    and the GOLD is steal the Show
    lovely card my friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is contemporary and fresh and also quite feminine in a modern way. Three pieces of paper and a die, it's fascinating to see what can be created with very little:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to use those colors! Great design! Sending more hugs!

    ReplyDelete