Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Tag for ATCAS and Mod Squad

I made this originally to play with Addicted To CAS's "ombre" challenge, and it remained very CAS-- I explored adding an embellishment, flower, stamp-- and nothing looked right.  I love the look of it just like it is.

I will also add this to Mod Squad's Ribbon challenge... I love my vintage seam binding... it absolutely makes this CAS tag, too.  If you could see this IRL, it looks almost Victorian: the color combo, the delicate ribbon, the stencil... very "Crocker."

Here's this simple tag:

Supplies:

  • Forest Moss DI daubed through Tim's StampAnon Doily stencil in an ombre manner
  • Vinatage black seam-binding
  • Faber-Castell Pitt brush marker used for the sentiment


2 comments:

  1. Fun bookmark - Makes a great gift too since it fits inside a card. Thanks for joining in at Mod Squad Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes less is more and I think you were right to keep this simple with no fussy details. It's pretty just as it is...

    ReplyDelete