Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Go, Bats!

This is my little ATC/hanging for Wicked Wednesday: Lots Of Glitter:



I plan to mail this to a friend's little daughter who is playing baseball on a team called the Bats... how cool is that team name? I was trying to think like a five-year-old... though my seven-year-old didn't care for the random sequins...

Supplies:
  • A scrap of glittery cardstock-- not sure the brand, but this stuff is super nice and thick
  • The bat came from a Halloween pack years ago.  I decorated it a bit with various Stickles tubes.
  • Darice purple wire with some sequins
  • The turquoise photo corners are Martha Stewart... I've had those for years
  • I wrote "Go Bats" with that Pebeo liner... I love this!  I highly recommend this to anyone interested.  These tubes are like $6/7 apiece, but it's easy to use and it seems to go a long way if you just use it for detailing here and there 
  • Cheap acrylic stars dyed with Adirondack alcohol ink in Mermaid
There's a bit of a difference in "Go Bats!" and "Go, Bats!" Haha!  You could say, "Go bats, Bats!" or "Go bat, Bats!" or "Go Bats, bat!"

2 comments:

  1. That's a clever name for the team and your ATC is adorable. I bet the recepient will cherish it. The extra bling bling you added is awesome sauce and adds the best sparkle to this desgn. fantabulous! Hugz! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great team name indeed and what a great glittery creation with childish charm. I think you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete