Thursday, February 11, 2016

Heaven help me...

Feast your eyes:





Supplies and notes:
  • The base is a library card that was sprayed with Pumice Stone Distress Spray through a Heidi Swapp stencil.  I then folded it into a nice little nicho.
  • My nun from Lunagirl lives in the nicho.  I cut her from her background and gave her a nice cozy little home here.
  • The pearls hanging are a nice taupe color, and they were made by Darice.  I hung them by punching a tiny slit into either end of the top, then popped a pearl from each end through the slit like a button.
  • The stenciled background was accentuated by Liquid Pearls in Petal Pink
  • The exterior of the box and the fancy fascia was painted with Liquid Leaf in Classic Gold
  • The flowers came from my stash
Who can help but love this?  I do.  My seven year old requested it... she loves it, too.  I can't wait for my personal party this weekend because I've had a helluva week so far, and I plan to craft the weekend away!  My nun is praying for me!

I'd like to enter this project into the following challenges:






3 comments:

  1. This sure is special, a religious keepsake, fantastic vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you really accomplished your goal, what a load of crafty goodness you put out! This is so very cool, love these boxes. Amazing idea! Hope this week turns around for ya sweetie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you fot playing at challenge up your life.

    ReplyDelete