Sunday, January 17, 2016

Seize the Birthday

I have not played with Seize The Birthday in a long while.  Here's my entry for their current CAS challenge:


Supplies and notes:
  • This card exists because I was busting out some baby cards (not my fave type of card*), and as I was making a window-card for an expectant mother, I had a light-bulb moment: I thought, "Hey, I want to play with my new PTI stamp set!  Not  baby paper!"  So that's what I did.
    • *I am actually liking baby cards better now that I've made three of the seven I need... I grabbed all my baby-ish stuff and it is actually more fun than it was when I started.
  • Anyway, for this card, I used a Studio G card base
  • Stamps are all Papertrey Ink Winter Woods
  • The cardinal was stamped first with Color Box Archival in Blossom, then the details and sentiment were stamped with MementoLuxe in Tuxedo Black
  • The branches were stamped with Crystal ink in Chocolate Brown and Moss Green
Cute, huh?  It's CAS, but it also has extra fun inside!  I will definitely be making more like this!


2 comments:

  1. CAS on the front, more detailed on the inside, how clever and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever CAS design! Beautiful stamping on the inside of the card!

    ReplyDelete