Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Beautious maximus

This tag came to being because I was just playing around using my fave technique,  which is still adding paste through a stencil for dimension... I could wipe and swipe paste through a stencil all day.

Here she is:


I am entering this into the Crafting By Designs Anything Goes for December. 

Supplies & notes:
This began as I was just having fun with stencils, like I said.  I used Teresa Collins modeling paste over a Heidi Swapp stencil onto a library card.  I inked my mat with a scant amount of Aged Mahogany Distress Stain and a slightly less scant amount of Spiced Marmalade, then sprayed the heck out of it with water, and wiped the dried flowers through it.  Wiped up the excess juice with some vintage seam binding, which obviously then made the bow.  The stamen were made using gold Liquid Pearls. 

1 comment:

  1. First of all, why don't I have any Liquid Pearls!? Hello! Gorgeous, and secondly I love this stencil and love that you didn't color the tag entirely. Love the puddles of these gorgeous ink colors! WOW! This is beautious maximus! :)

    ReplyDelete