Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Two-For-One

Checking in for my craft-therapy... Definitely need it after the weekend with my f-f-family! (That sounds bad. It wasn't so bad-- some of my visits just leave me thinking, thinking, thinking...)  So... Hit up a few challenge blogs for some therapy! I think it worked because I haven't bitten my nails in an hour nor have I poured a mid-day cocktail! Uhhh, hahaha...

 I'm entering this card into the Just Us Girls Challenge #302 color challenge and the Mojo Monday Challenge #407 sketch of the week.




I'm happy with the card and I think I'll make another with a birthday greeting in place of the "thanks."  Here she is:





Much of this card was made from materials in my stash, but here's what I could tell you for certain regarding supplies:

  • Kaisercraft paper in "Collage" from the Kaleidoscope Collection
  • Turquoise Scotch Washi take
  • Stickles glitter paint in Black 💎 Diamond
  • Miracle tape from Viva Las Vegastamps
The rest of it is generic or was in my stash without its* original packaging. Boo.

* Shout out to Jane Juska for the grammatical help.





6 comments:

  1. Very pretty design and great use of the challenge colors. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love how you stamped that tag! Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I believe that "thank you" stamp came from the Target $3 bin! :-)

      Delete